Voted best new barn venue in the Tri-State Area, no other venue in the area delivers more value than us at Thousand Acre Farm! Have your wedding or any special event at the best rustic, unique waterfront venue in the area.
Thousand Acre Farm a waterfront barn venue located in Middletown, Delaware. This 110-acre farm sits along the waterfront of Thousand Acre Marsh, featuring picturesque views of the farm, Reedy Point Bridge and the Chesapeake & Delaware Canal. If you are from NJ, PA or MD, don’t waste thousands paying sales tax on your event! We are about an hour from Philadelphia, Baltimore and Trenton, NJ. The family-owned farm offers sunsets against the backdrop of the water for unbelievable photos. Our venue can be everything you have ever dreamed of! No matter how you do it, we promise you and guests will have the most amazing time making life long memories at our venue. With sweeping waterfront views and a convenient location, Thousand Acre Farm is the ideal place for any special occasion. Sunsets are unparalleled against the backdrop of the water, the farmland and views of the Reedy Point Bridge and the custom-built barn. Thousand Acre Farm is the only barn in the area that has running water bathrooms and heat and air conditioning to make your wedding or event comfortable. Also, one of the best things about our venue is NO SALES TAX IN DELAWARE! This is included in everything from the venue, to liquor, food, and all other amenities. This alone will save you thousands!
Avid hunters can also take advantage of the surrounding fresh water marshes by scheduling a waterfowl hunt. We offer a special bachelor party hunting package that includes a wild game dinner in the “Man Cave” and a waterfowl hunt at our farm, ask for details. We also have large walk in duck blinds and field pits with heat for older guests.
Thousand Acre Farm Benefits:
- Waterfront Farm
- Two Outdoor Ceremony locations
- Amazing Views
- Indoor & Outdoor Fireplaces
- Huge custom brick fireplace with elevated hearth for seating
- Best Atmosphere
- Bridal Suite with shower included
- Heat & Air Conditioning
- Family Owned & Operated
- “Man Cave” or “Woman’s Den” for the LGBTQ community, with pool table, 60″ HDTV & Dart Board
- Amazing LED Indoor Lighting
- Outside Patio with fireplace
- Large 16 x 38 elevated custom deck overlooking the waterfront
- 8 Whiskey Barrels- Included
- Large tall custom mahogany doors leading to barn for your grand entrances
- Unbelievable sunsets over the water
- Waterfront views, bridges, farm fields for impressive photo backdrops
- Balcony overlooking dance floor & lounge area
- Custom made Maple farm tables and high-top tables included
- 4 unique running water bathrooms (NO Port-a-Potties here for your quests!)
- Waterfront views from every window
- Ceremony Benches included
- Corn Hole Game & Outdoor Ping Pong Table
- Outdoor Shower
- Beautiful bridal suite with deck included for no additional fees
- Flexible owners – we’re up for anything!
- Military Discounts-Active Member Only $300.00 (Must show ID)
- Impressive Grand entrance to the farm with wrought iron gates
- 10 & 12 hr exclusive events additional hrs are available at $400.00 ea.
- NEW- Custom indoor & outdoor sound system for your DJ (balanced Sound Through Venue)
- NEW 2019 Cider Barn
Law Enforcement Officers ….. Just for you!
Thousand Acre Farm Owners & Staff want to make your day even more special.
- On us Waterfowl Hunt with guide or target shooting. If you are getting married during the summer or spring we will schedule this event.
- One more kicker, show us your ID during your tour of the barn and get a special price!
- This is not just from us, we are doing this from the communities you serve! Thank You!